If you’re looking for a dentist in Larkspur CA, especially if you’re looking for 24/7 emergency dental care in Larkspur, then Dr. Richard Creaghe, DDS is the one you’re looking for.
Dr. Creaghe practices general, restorative and cosmetic dentistry, with 24-hour emergency dental care in Larkspur, California as his specialty. This means that if a patient suddenly needs to see a dentist in Larkspur because he or she experiences tooth discomfort or pain, whether it be the usual 10:00 am in the morning after eating breakfast or upon waking up in the middle of the night at 2:00 am, Dr. Creaghe’s office will be available for emergency appointments to treat patients and provide them with the highest quality of dental care available anywhere.
Dr. Creaghe prides himself in understanding that dentistry is really a 24/7 job since he knows that patients might need a dentist in Larkspur at any hour of the day. After all, if a patient undergoes a dental emergency of any kind – whether the emergency involves lost filings, broken dentures, a broken tooth, or lost teeth as a result of an accident – then that emergency should be addressed immediately without a patient having to wait for the usual dentist's office hours to come before discomfort, pain or bleeding is addressed. After all, in Dr Creaghe’s mind, an emergency is considered an emergency because it ought to be responded to immediately.
Furthermore, aside from providing emergency dental care in Larkspur, Dr. Creaghe’s office is also open to serve patients’ general dental needs. More specifically, Dr. Creaghe provides the following dental services:
- Dental Implants to replace missing or lost teeth
- Clear Braces or Clear Correct Invisible Braces that straighten teeth by utilizing a series of custom, removable clear aligners
- Porcelain Veneers, one of the most effective concealers of imperfections in the appearance of teeth
- Crowns that are designed to provide strength to a natural tooth to prevent it from being damaged further
- for replacing a missing tooth or teeth without the need for surgery but still providing strength that can withstand everyday chewing
- Cosmetic Dentistry that concentrates on enhancing the overall appearance of teeth
- Treatments that allow for teeth to appear up to 9 times whiter after just a single session
- Family Dentistry that makes use of the latest dentistry research and the newest and best technology and methods to provide a family with the kind of smiles they desire
- Composite Fillings for filling teeth with resins matched to a tooth’s color, thereby being practically invisible upon application
- Restorative Dentistry that involves the reparation of tooth and facial structures in order to make chewing on food and aligning a bite pain-free and healthy
- Complete or Partial Dentures to allow for regular chewing, facial structure support, the improvement of speech and a second chance at a beautiful smile
- Periodontal/Gum Disease Treatments that prevent or treat gum and bone disease
- Root Canals to save a tooth through stopping its decay
Therefore, if you're looking for an excellent and caring dentist in Larkspur, California to attend to your emergency dental needs or simply to provide you with the best general dental care available, Dr. Richard Creaghe’s dental office is available 24/7 to provide you and your loved ones with the dental service that all of you deserve.